SPECIFICATION1 PC PER PACK / 50 PACKS PER BOX / 12 BOXES PER CARTON
SPECIFICATION10 PCS PER PACK / 5 PACKS PER BOX / 12 BOXES PER CARTON
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Check before use
The mask must be selected properly for intended application. An individual risk assessment must be evaluated. Check the mask that it is undamaged with no visible defects. Check that the expiry date has not been reached. Check the protection class (KN95) is appropriate for the product used and its concentration. Do not use the mask if a defect is present or the expiry date has been exceeded.
Easy to Use
1. Unfold the mask.
2. Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose.
3. Adjust the ear loop to make it comfortable.
4. Press soft nosepiece to conform snugly around the nose.
5. To check fit, both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the ear loop for better fit. Re-check the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
This respirator is suitable for use in protection against the non-toxic solid and liquid aerosols. Do not use out of the scope of use defined in the warnings. Failure to properly use this product may result in serious health damage or death. This product is not suitable for filtering oily polluting particles. This product is not suitable for workplaces with open flames (such as welding, casting, etc.). KN95: Filter Efficiency 95%; Allocated Protection Factor (FPA) is 10, Examples of applications are Sanding of soft wood, composite materials, rust, putty, plaster, plastics / cutting, deburring, grinding, drilling of metal.
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product, or failure to achieve proper fit, may result in damage to your health or death.
2. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator consult a suitably qualified safety professional to determine the suitability of the product for your intended use.
3. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when the oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
4. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life. Do not use this product in an explosive atmosphere.
5. Leave the work area immediately if: a) breathing becomes difficult or b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
6. Facial hair, beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
7. Never alter or modify this respirator in any way (except as indicated in the instructions).
8. This protective respirator shall not be used for more than one shift. No maintenance is necessary. Discard respirator after use or if damaged in any way.
9. The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult.
10. Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight or contaminants until use. Ambient storage conditions as temperature between -20℃ to +25℃, and relative humidity <80%.
11. Unless this is fitted according to the “Easy to use” instructions the respirator will not provide the expected level of protection.
12. Failure to achieve proper fit may result in serious health damage or death.
13. The respirators must be stored and transported in their original package and protected by the storage temperature and humidity as suggested by the manufacturer.
Validity: 3 years
Information of Manufacturer
Manufacturer: Vika Intelligent Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.
Address: Vika Industrial Park, Nanlang Industrial Base, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China
See information provided by the manufacturer
E-VIPOCARE | QUALITY
E-VIPOCARE | 5 LAYERS FILTRATION
E-VIPOCARE | BREATHABLE FABRIC
E-VIPOCARE | SOFT AGAINST SKIN
E-VIPOCARE | LIGHT & COMFORTABLE
E-VIPOCARE | 3D SHAPING