TYPE IIR EM3898
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
The product intended to limit the transmission of infective agents between staff and patients during surgical procedures and other medical settings with similar requirements.
1. Pull both sides of the ear straps of the mask with both hands. The upper side is the one with the nose clip. The dark side is generally facing out or the folds are facing down.
2. Pull the ear straps behind the ears and adjust the ear straps to be as comfortable as possible.
3. Pull up and down to open the folds so that the mask completely covers the mouth, nose and chin.
4. Press the nose clip with the tips of your fingers inward, and gradually move outward, until it becomes the shape of Properly adjust the mask to make it fully fit the face.
Explanation of product label and packaging mark:
1. Do not use if the packaging is damaged
2. Not sterilized
3. No secondary use
Model / Size: EM3898 / 17.5cm x 10cm
Storage conditions: Store in a place protected from light, ventilated and dry, and at a suitable temperature (< 30°C).
Used masks should be disposed of in accordance with the requirements of hospitals and environmental protection departments.
Manufacturer: Vika Intelligent Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.
Address: Vika Industrial Park, Nanlang Industrial Base, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China
Tel: +86 0760-85501999 Fax: +86 0760-85501777
Pso. Castellana,141–Planta 19, 28046–Madrid, SPAIN
Tel: +34694426446 Fax: +34917915466